Congratulations! You have found the most sacred of pages on this site: my list of wish lists! You must be some sort of sorcerer to have found this cleverly titled and well hidden page.
Or I gave you the link, which still makes you pretty darn cool and important in my book.
This page was created as a breakdown of my wish lists from across the internet and the (not very specific) instructions or details I thought you may need when picking out the best gift (let’s be honest here. If it’s coming from you, it is already the best gift.)
When it comes to gaming, gift cards are the best option because I love finding the best deal *cough-cheapest-cough*. I do keep an ever evolving wish list on most major providers.
- Humble Bundle
I love supporting independent creators (especially since I am one!) so below is a lost of some of my favorite creators’ shops.
- Demiurgus Dreams – She makes the most adorable little figures. Her wolves, deers, and dragons are awe-inspiring.
- The Pickety Witch – I love her goat pins! Too adorable!!
- Woodland Cottage Farm – Her hand-sewn planner covers are very well made!
While I DO love getting gifts, I understand that despite my own hardships I am more privilege than many in the world. So if you would like to gift me a charitable gifts, please consider the following organizations. The are just some of the groups who’s work and mission I greatly respect. Remember: keep your recipes as they may be tax write offs!
- Ferrell Hallow Farm: a non-profit organization that takes in senior large-breed horses and senior cats and gives them their last forever home. I specifically admire this group because death is not easy, so to take in senior animals so readily is vastly admirable.
- Heifer: a non-profit organization who’s mission is to end world hunger through sustainable holistic community development
- Skydog Sanctuary: a non-profit organization that buys wild horses gathered from BLM round ups and allows them to live out their lives, naturally.